Rotogravure Printing Press
The "trolley-type" gravure press where speed of job change-over and flexibility count.
Rotogravure Press R98x
- Web width: Standard 1300 mm; Optional: 800 mm, 900 mm, 1000 mm, 1100 mm, 1200 mm, 1400 mm, 1500 mm
- Printing cylinder standard repeat range: 450 – 920 mm; Optional: 400 – 920 mm, 400 - 1000 mm, 450 -1000 mm
- Suitable for printing: Film, annealed unsupported aluminum foil, paper laminates and carton-board (max web width in this last case 820 mm)
- Drying system: Each printing unit can be equipped with drying hoods of different length, with thermal oil heating
- Max design speed: 500 m/min
- Available models: Also available in the air chuck version
Complete wash up of printing cylinder and inking system (ink tank off the trolley) is possible as an option.
New generation drying system with:
- Improved accessibility to the drying hoods
- Improved efficiency of floor sweeping system
- Energy saving.
The gravure trolley carries:
- The printing cylinder (bearing fitted to the printing unit side frames)
- The complete inking system, including ink pan(s), ink splash guards, ink tank with pump
- The trolley replacement is carried out by one single operator thanks to servo mechanism
- Replacement possibility of
- printing cylinder only
- inking system only
- printing cylinder and inking system at the same time