The latest in Anistek Mechatronic family, the servo press “compact” MONO500. It was designed to meet the market demand to increase competitiveness by reducing investment costs (-70%), the cost of production and maintenance.
The new concept of “all in one”, where in only 2.5 x 0.8 x 2.5 m are enclosed in the uncoiler, the servo press, the scrap collection system and the stacking unit. The MONO 500 comes at an operating cycle equal to 120 strokes per minute and allows the production of aluminium trays with cut imprinting up to 500 x 500 mm.
- MONO 500MM FOIL WIDTH X 500 MM LENGTH BLANKING AREA.
- THE MACHINE SHOULD COVER THE 80% OF THE ALUMINUM FOIL TRAYS PRODUCTION NEEDS
- SINGLE CAVITY MOLD, FOR FASTER PRODUCTION AND LOWER MOLD COSTS
- SPEED: 6000-7200 PCS PER HOUR (IN AVERAGE 70% - 100% FASTER THAN ANY OTHER MACHINE ON THE MARKET WITH THE SAME KIND OF MOLD) 120 STROKES/M
- EASY AND INTUITIVE OPERATION WITH PHYSICAL BUTTONS ON - BOARD
- FULL DIGITAL ADJUST, INCLUDING SOLENOIDS, STAKING, FEEDING, PRESS- CYCLE, AIR PRESSURE, UNCOILING
- PREMIUM INDUSTRIAL COMPONENTS ONLY: SIEMENS, FESTO,BOSCH,SKF
- A SINGLE OPERATOR CAN WORK ON 3 - 4 MACHINES SIMULTANEOUSLY
- PRODUCTION CYCLE WITH UNIQUE AND INNOVATIVE SELF-ADJUSTING TECHNOLOGY
- THE SYSTEM IS SUITABLE FOR THE PRODUCTION OF, WRINKLE-WALLS EVEN IN MULTI COMPARTMENTS, AIRLINE, SMALL PET-FOOD
- REDUCE THE INITIAL INVESTMENTS
- REDUCE MOULD COSTS AND INVESTMENT
- REDUCE THE PRODUCTION COSTS
- REDUCE THE MAINTENANCE COSTS
- REDUCE THE WORKFORCE
- REDUCE THE COSTS OF SPACE RENTALS INCREASE THE PRODUCTION BY REDUCING THE TIME